Tamayouz Excellence Award is proud to announce the Top 100 finalists for its International Graduation Projects Award 2022.
Selection for the longlist was based on the award’s assessment criteria, highlighting aspirational and transformative projects that tackle local and global challenges through a holistic understanding of context.
The award is open to architecture, urban design, urban planning, architecture technology and landscape design students worldwide.
The award aims to recognise excellence in architectural design and education worldwide and showcase excellent architectural examples to promote and provoke architectural debate.
This year, Tamayouz Excellence Award for International Graduation projects 534 teams and individuals participated in the award, representing 147 universities and 56 countries.
The 100 finalists for the 2022 International Graduation Projects Award are:
*All finalists are arranged in order by country.
** All projects will be showcased on www.architecturegraduationprojects.com
- Diego Costanzo Diego Costanzo and Juan Cruz Ferreyra from the Universidad Nacional de Rosario, supervised by Alejandro Beltramone.
- Hawra Alumari from Curtin University, supervised by Lee Yang.
- Taorem Rahul Singha from Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology, supervised by Dr Khandaker Shabbir Ahmed and Mohammad Tahajibul Hossain.
- Tabassum Sultana from the University of Asia Pacific, supervised by Abu Sayeed Mostaque Ahmed, Ziaul Islam, Mehrab Iftekher and Nishat Tasnim, and Nabila Ferdousi.
- Taorem Sananu from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, supervised by Dr Khandaker Shabbir Ahmed.
- Tarif Araf from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), supervised by Dr Khandaker Shabbir Ahmed, Md. Mizanur Rahman.
- Rubaiat Jannat from the Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology, supervised by Amit Imtiaz.
- Saba Islam from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, supervised by Dr Zebun Nasreen Ahmed and Dr Asma Naz.
- Md. Arif Mahtab Kabir from the Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology supervised byRumana Afroz.
- Tasneem Jarin from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, supervised by Dr Shayer Ghafur, Md Tariquzzaman.
- Fazle Rubby Fahim from BRAC University, supervised by Mohammad Habib Reza, PhD, Md. Samiur Rahman Bhuiyan.
- Mahir Aritro from the Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology (CUET), supervised by Amit Imtiaz.
- Anirudva Bhowmik from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, supervised by Dr Mohammed Zakiul Islam and Atiqur Rahman.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Hana Čičević from the University of Florida, supervised by Jason Alread.
- Nushinsadat from the University of Manitoba, supervised by Herbert Enns.
- Juan Diego Ramirez Rodriguez from the Universidad de Los Andes, supervised by Claudio Rossi.
- Abdelrahman Akram Torkey from Cairo University – Faculty of Engineering – Architecture Department, supervised by Dr Aly Gabr.
- Ahmed Yasser Nagaty from Cairo University, supervised by Professor Aly Gabr.
- Amira Magdi from Cairo University, supervised by Dr Mohamed Ghonaim, Dr Abdelrahman Badawy and Mirna Abd El Halim.
- Aseel Elashry from the American University in Cairo, supervised by Dr Amr Abdel Kawi.
- Aya Mohamed Adel Sadr El-Din Shabaka from Alexandria University, supervised by Dr Ahmed ElTaiby and Yossri Hassan.
- Bichoy Fathi Zaki Thaoufilis from Helwan University, supervised by Prof. Ahmed Hosney Radwan.
- Farah Waleed from Ain Shams University, supervised by Dr Marwa Khalifa.
- Hanya Ahmed Alaaeldin Ahmed Abdelmegid from the Arab Academy for Science and Technology, supervised by Omar Mohamed Galal.
- Mohamed Hussien Sayed from Alexandria University, supervised by Hader Hawash.
- Mina Elkes Bishoy Tawfik Abdalmassih from the Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport, supervised by Mohamed Hesham Salem.
- Omar Walid Shawky Badr from the Arab Academy for Science Technology & Maritime transport, supervised by Assem Mounir.
- Reem Ahmed Yousri Shahin from the American University in Cairo, supervised by Dr Amr Abdel Kawi and Dr Sherif Abdelmohsen.
- Toka Hassan Ali Mohamed from Cairo University, supervised by Dr Ingy El Bermalgy and Omar Shafik.
- Yasmine Elsayed Saber Elsayed Ahmed from the Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport, supervised by Assem Mounir.
- Nguyen Doan Bang from the Óbuda University, supervised by Mizsei Anett.
- Reva Saksena from the School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal, India, supervised by Dr Sanjeev Singh.
- Ritika Singhal from the School of Planning and Architecture BHOPAL, supervised by Vishaka Kawathekar.
- Vaishnavie R from Anna University, supervised by Ar AD Devaanand.
- Mobina Mirzaei from the Shariaty Technical and Vocational College, supervised by Soheila Choobsaz.
- Abdullah Bashar Mohammed from the University of Mosul, supervised by Hafidh Yahya.
- Fatima Abbas Abdel Amir from the University of Kerbala, supervised by Haider Alawe.
- Fatima Salman AL-Qaisi from the University of Technology, supervised by Dr Bassem Hassan Hashem, Dr Anwar Sobhi Ramadan, Dr Zainab Abdel Hadi Daoud and Ataa Hassan Abboud.
- Faten Firas Yahya from the Tishk International University – Erbil – Iraq, supervised by No’man Al-Bayaty.
- Hanan Maytham from the University of Technology, supervised by Basim Almajidi.
- Hawbash Wali Hassan from the University of Sulaymaniyah, supervised by Abdullah Yousif Tayib, Ahmed Qadir Ahmed, Hendren Hameed Abdulrahman and Mayada Hikmet.
- Hayder Azhar Alneama from the University of Babylon, supervised by Dr Ameera Jaleel Ahmed.
- Gwlan Osman Mahmod from Tishik international university of Sulaimani, supervised by Karzan Saadoon.
- Lona Abdulqadir Hussein from the University of Sulaimani, supervised by Dr Amjad Muhammed Ali.
- Miran Muhammed from the Miran Mohammed Ahmed, supervised by Mustafa Mukhlis.
- Nasser Abd Alsalam Jassam Nasser from the university of Diyala, supervised by Dr Saad Fawzi Al-Nuaimi.
- Yousif Hani from the University of Baghdad, supervised by Dhirgham Alobaydi.
- Abdallah Alfaouri from the University of Jordan, supervised by Dr Saleem Dahabreh.
- Ahmad Khazaleh from the Jordan University Of Science And Technology, supervised by Dr Hussain Al-Zoubi.
- Ahmad Sharaf Khalaf al-Oun from the Jordan university of science and Technology, supervised by Dr Sana’a Al-Rqaibat.
- Ala’a Mohammad Hassan Shdaifat and Ghada Albaqoum from Al al-Bayt university, supervised by Fahed Khasawneh.
- Asia Ali Hamasha from the Jordan University of Science and Technology, supervised by Dr Sana’a Rqibat.
- Bushra Ateyyeh from the University of Jordan, supervised by Dr Saleem Dahabreh.
- Farah Aiman Bani Hani from the University of Jordan, supervised by Dr Khalid Al-Omari.
- Hanan Alaa Aldeen Salameh from Jordan university of science and technology, supervised by Nermeen Dalgamoni.
- Joud Kamel Nayfeh from the University of Petra, supervised by Yasmine Soudi.
- Majd Abuajamieh from the University of Jordan, supervised by Dr Saleem Dahabreh.
- Marah Mohammad Khader, Bara’ah Ali Hamdan from Al Al-Bayt University, supervised by Mohannad Tarrad.
- Mohammad Nafith Hammad from the University of Jordan, supervised by Dr Deyala al Tarawneh.
- Mohammed Hussein Dulaimi from Philadelphia University, supervised by Dr Afnan Saleh.
- Nadin Muhammad Abed Al-Jabbar Hammad from the Middle East University, supervised by Niran Alshikali.
- Nayrouz Mohammad Ali from the German Jordanian University, supervised by Tha’er Qub’a.
- Nora Jehad Alzoubi from Jordan University of Science and Technology, supervised by Dr Sana’a Rqibat.
- Raneem Hammoud from the Jordan University of Science and Technology, supervised by Dr Amal Abed.
- Ruba Khalaf from the Jordanian University of Science and Technology, supervised by Dr Bushra Obeidat.
- Sondos Mohammad Ahmad Barhumi from the University of Jordan, supervised by Dr Nancy Al Assaf.
- We’aam Z. Al-shawaqfeh from the Jordan University of Science and Technology, supervised by Dr Laith Obeidat.
- Yazan Mohammad Alkofahi from the Jordan university of science and technology, supervised by Amal Al-Abed.
- Ahmad ELAssaad from the Beirut Arab University, supervised by Eslam Samahy.
- Israa Hussein Abboud Alameh from Phoenicia University, supervised by Eliesh Sahyoun, and Dr Sinan Hassan.
- Hazem Abdulfattah Said from the Beirut Arab University, supervised by Eslam Elsamahy.
- Mohamad Alamin Younis from AZM University, supervised by Prof. Jamal Abed and Dr Halah Abi Haydar.
- Mohammad Al Arnaout from the Beirut Arab University, supervised by Dr Hisham El Arnaouty.
- Louay Ghezzawi from the Beirut Arab University, supervised byAssociate Prof. Dr Hesham El Arnaouty.
- Rida Karaki from Phoenicia University, supervised by Sinan Hassan and Elish Sahyoun.
- Eva María Gaytán Lizárraga, Valeria Oyervides Ochoa and Daniela Cárdenas Valdés from the Universidad de Monterrey (UDEM), supervised by Marcelo Alejandro Espinosa Martínez.
- Niels Geerts from the Academie van Bouwkunst Amsterdam, supervised by Machiel Spaan.
- Karl Mendez from the University of Auckland, supervised by Norman Wei.
- Laith Al Shiyadi from The German University of Technology, supervised by Wayne Switzer.
- Heyam Rashed Hasan Arafat from An-Najah National University, supervised by Hasan Al Qadi and Khaled Qamhieh.
- Lena Lahalih from Al-Quds University (AQU), supervised by Ehab Al-Afandi.
- Nouraldien Mubarak and Sabri Sweedat from Al-Quds University, supervised by Abdulrahman Al-kaloti.
- Sarah Mitwassi, Layan Hanash, and Elias Kasabreh from Al-Quds University, supervised by Abdul Rahman Kaloti.
- Claudia A. Crespo Castro from the University of Puerto Rico Río Piedras, supervised by Dr Regner Ramos.
- Silviya Al Ubed and Alena Kokueva from the Yaroslavl State Technical University, supervised by Tatiana Sirotina.
- Jongseung Lee from Hanyang University, supervised by Jae Kyung Kim.
- Abdulghany Tarbeen from Damascus University, supervised by Kindah Mousli.
- Enas Al Kahwaji, Judy Mojahed, and Zeina Al-Najjar from Damascus University, supervised by Ahmad Amer Jabri.
- Dana Aldroubi from Damascus University, supervised by Wael Samhouri.
- Maher Al-Hawari, Ahmad Daou, Mouayad Al-Najjar and Adnan Sharabati from Damascus University, supervised by Dr Natalia Atfeh.
- Rama Al Mousa and Alaa Zaino from the Ittihad private university, supervised by Obeida Al-Baridi.
United Arab Emirates
- Mais Alrim Marouf from the American University in Dubai, supervised by Dr Georges Kachaamy.
- Priyanka Dhurandhar from American University in Dubai, supervised by Dr Anna Cornaro.
- Oluwatimilehin Adeniran from Coventry University, supervised by Lena Vassileva.
- Xiaoxuan Qu from the University for the Creative Arts, supervised by Rosanna.
United States of America
- Daniel Ruben Abraham Gandica from the University of Florida, supervised by Martha Kohen.
- Le Anh Tai from the University of Architecture Ho Chi Minh City, supervised by Dam Huynh Quoc Vu.
- Luong Dinh Khoi from Van Lang University, supervised by Le Anh Duc.
- Ngo Thanh Quy from the Van Lang University, supervised by Truong Nguyen Hong Quang
- Rayah Ahmed Mohammed A’mer from Dhmmar university, supervised by Mohammed Faye.
The world’s Top 100 Graduation Projects Platform
As part of our effort to highlight the excellent work done by students around the world, the Top 100 Graduation projects will be showcased on our platform The world’s Top 100 Graduation Projects
Tamayouz Excellence Award is sponsored by Coventry University, the Iraqi Business Council in Jordan, Kufa – Makiya Charity, Dewan Architects + Engineers, Ayad Al-Tuhafi Architects, Bonair Ltd, the United Nations Global Compact – Iraq Network, Round City and the Oman Society of Engineers.