Tamayouz Excellence Award is proud to announce the longlist for its International Graduation Projects Award 2022.
Selection for the longlist was based on the award’s assessment criteria, highlighting aspirational and transformative that tackle local and global challenges through a holistic understanding of context.
The award is open to architecture, urban design, urban planning, architecture technology and landscape design students worldwide.
The award aims to recognise excellence in architectural design and education worldwide and showcase excellent architectural examples to promote and provoke architectural debate.
This year, Tamayouz Excellence Award for International Graduation projects 534 teams and individuals participated in the award, representing 147 universities and 56 countries.
The Top 20 Shortlist will be announced in November 2022, followed by the winners’ announcement in the same month.
The top 50 finalists for the 2021 International Graduation Projects Award are:
*All finalists are arranged in order by country.
- Diego Costanzo Diego Costanzo and Juan Cruz Ferreyra from the Universidad Nacional de Rosario, supervised by Alejandro Beltramone.
- Taorem Rahul Singha from Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology, supervised by Dr Khandaker Shabbir Ahmed and Mohammad Tahajibul Hossain.
- Tabassum Sultana from the University of Asia Pacific, supervised by Abu Sayeed Mostaque Ahmed, Ziaul Islam, Mehrab Iftekher and Nishat Tasnim, Nabila Ferdousi.
- Taorem Sananu from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, supervised by Dr Khandaker Shabbir Ahmed.
- Tarif Araf from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), supervised by Dr Khandaker Shabbir Ahmed, Md. Mizanur Rahman.
- Rubaiat Jannat from the Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology, supervised by Amit Imtiaz.
- Saba Islam from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, supervised by Dr Zebun Nasreen Ahmed and Dr Asma Naz.
- Arif Mahtab Kabir from the Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology supervised byRumana Afroz.
- Tasneem Jarin from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, supervised by Dr Shayer Ghafur, Md Tariquzzaman.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Hana Čičević from the University of Florida, supervised by Jason Alread.
- Nushinsadat from the University of Manitoba, supervised by Herbert Enns.
- Juan Diego Ramirez Rodriguez from the Universidad de Los Andes, supervised by Claudio Rossi.
- Aseel Elashry from the American University in Cairo, supervised by Dr Amr Abdel Kawi.
- Mohamed Hussien Sayed from Alexandria University, supervised by Hader Hawash.
- Mina Elkes Bishoy Tawfik Abdalmassih from the Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport, supervised by Mohamed Hesham Salem.
- Omar Walid Shawky Badr from the Arab Academy for Science Technology & Maritime transport, supervised by Assem Mounir.
- Yasmine Elsayed Saber Elsayed Ahmed from the Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport, supervised by Assem Mounir.
- Nguyen Doan Bang from the Óbuda University, supervised by Mizsei Anett.
- Reva Saksena from the School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal, India, supervised by Dr Sanjeev Singh.
- Mobina Mirzaei from the Shariaty Technical and Vocational College, supervised by Soheila Choobsaz.
- Hawbash Wali Hassan from the University of Sulaymaniyah, supervised by Abdullah Yousif Tayib, Ahmed Qadir Ahmed, Hendren Hameed Abdulrahman and Mayada Hikmet.
- Nasser Abd Alsalam Jassam Nasser from the university of Diyala, supervised by Dr Saad Fawzi Al-Nuaimi.
- Yousif Hani from the University of Baghdad, supervised by Dhirgham Alobaydi.
- Abdallah Alfaouri from the University of Jordan, supervised by Dr Saleem Dahabreh.
- Ahmad Sharaf Khalaf al-Oun from the Jordan university of science and Technology, supervised by Dr Sana’a Al-Rqaibat.
- Bushra Ateyyeh from the University of Jordan, supervised by Dr Saleem Dahabreh.
- Marah Mohammad Khader and Bara’ah Ali Hamdan from Al Al-Bayt University, supervised by Mohannad Tarrad.
- Nayrouz Mohammad Ali from the German Jordanian University, supervised by Tha’er Qub’a.
- Raneem Hammoud from the Jordan University of Science and Technology, supervised by Dr Amal Abed.
- Sondos Mohammad Ahmad Barhumi from the University of Jordan, supervised by Dr Nancy Al Assaf.
- Ahmad ELAssaad from the Beirut Arab University, supervised by Eslam Samahy.
- Israa Hussein Abboud Alameh from Phoenicia University, supervised by Eliesh Sahyoun, and Dr Sinan Hassan.
- Hazem Abdulfattah Said from the Beirut Arab University, supervised by Eslam Elsamahy.
- Mohamad Alamin Younis from AZM University, supervised by Prof. Jamal Abed and Dr Halah Abi Haydar.
- Mohammad Al Arnaout from the Beirut Arab University, supervised by Dr Hisham El Arnaouty.
- Eva María Gaytán Lizárraga, Valeria Oyervides Ochoa and Daniela Cárdenas Valdés from the Universidad de Monterrey (UDEM), supervised by Marcelo Alejandro Espinosa Martínez.
- Karl Mendez from the University of Auckland, supervised by Norman Wei
- Lena Lahalih from Al-Quds University (AQU), supervised by Ehab Al-Afandi.
- Sarah Mitwassi, Layan Hanash, and Elias Kasabreh from Al-Quds University, supervised by Abdul Rahman Kaloti.
- Claudia A. Crespo Castro from the University of Puerto Rico Río Piedras, supervised by Dr Regner Ramos.
- Silviya Al Ubed Silviya Al Ubed, Alena Kokueva from the Yaroslavl State Technical University, supervised by Tatiana Sirotina.
- Jongseung Lee from Hanyang University, supervised by Jae Kyung Kim.
- Abdulghany Tarbeen from Damascus University, supervised by Kindah Mousli.
- Enas Al Kahwaji, Judy Mojahed, and Zeina Al-Najjar from Damascus university, supervised by Ahmad Amer Jabri.
United Arab Emirates
- Mais Alrim Marouf from the American University in Dubai, supervised by Dr Georges Kachaamy.
- Xiaoxuan Qu from the University for the Creative Arts, supervised by Rosanna.
- Le Anh Tai from the University of Architecture Ho Chi Minh City, supervised by Dam Huynh Quoc Vu.
- Luong Dinh Khoi from Van Lang University, supervised by Le Anh Duc.
- Ngo Thanh Quy from the Van Lang, supervised by Quang.
- Rayah Ahmed Mohammed A’mer from Dhmmar university, supervised by Mohammed Faye.
The world’s Top 100 Graduation Projects Platform
As part of our effort to highlight the excellent work done by students worldwide, the Top 100 Graduation projects will be showcased on our platform, The world’s Top 100 Graduation Projects.
Tamayouz Excellence Award is sponsored by Coventry University, the Iraqi Business Council in Jordan, Kufa – Makiya Charity, Dewan Architects + Engineers, Ayad Al-Tuhafi Architects, Bonair Ltd, the United Nations Global Compact – Iraq Network, Round City, and the Oman Society of Engineers.